Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hard to Love: (Multi Author Box Set) Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set Only 99 cents! @MaySageAuthor

Buy on Amazon for Only 99 cents!
Eight bestselling bad boy romance authors bring you this ebook boxed set!

May Sage - On Top: Books 1 & 2
Alice is tired of being Ms. Boring, so she takes the proverbial bull by the horns and asks Colt Colburn to help her get through her audacious bucket list.
Colt isn’t the playboy everyone assumes him to be, and he has every intention to ask Alice for a date – as soon as business needs permit, of course . . . 
But then she shocks the hell out of him by asking him to become her sex toy for the sake of an article she needs to write. 
Everything should be ideal, as long as neither of them wants more . . . 

Nicole Garcia - The Haunting
Ever wonder how much your life would change if you won a million dollars? Well, that fantasy is about to become a reality for one lucky winner of the new reality game show, The Haunting. Six people will enter the contest, but not everyone will win.

Tasha Gwartney - Dark Whispers: A Whispers Trilogy Novel
Two battered souls running from a past, that haunts their every step. Can they overcome the twisted hands of fate? Or will their future be as shattered as their pasts? 

Decadent Kane - Impure Bargains: Impure Series: Book 1
Desiderus has served Ba'al faithfully for nearly one hundred years. When Haven Rowe put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, her fierce nature stirred emotions he hadn't felt since before Ba'al claimed him. With his sight set on consuming her body and soul, he'll use every deceptive idea at his disposal to make sure she belongs to him. 

Alyssa Breck - Unraveled
Evie Brant lives quietly under the romantic radar until a coworker invites her to a concert where she meets Lyle Crane, the sexy singer of a heavy metal band. A little harmless flirting between the shy paralegal and the outgoing rock star provokes a crazed fan to eliminate her competition. Chemistry brews between Evie and Lyle when a gunshot rings out in the dark and the unlikely couple is set on a collision course neither of them saw coming. 

Michelle Abbott - Held by Him
CALIN
I'm a master at controlling my feelings. I've had years of practice. My only release comes from cutting. 
And pain. I like pain.
I don't get involved in kidnapping . . . usually. Now, thanks to my father, I have a redhead locked in a room and cuffed to the bed.
Not just any redhead, this one has a smart mouth, and she's a fighter. She fights me, and I love it.
She gets under my skin. She makes me feel. 
She's my firecracker. 
But, if her brother doesn't pay back the money he stole from us, I have to kill her.

MISTY
Drinking a cocktail that was laced with Rohypnol is the stupidest thing I've ever done.
But with an alcoholic for a father, and a drug addicted mother, I suppose intelligence was never going to be my strong suit.
Now, thanks to my idiot brother, I'm being held captive by a man who gets off on taunting and humiliating me. 
A sadist.
I should be scared.
But he's making me feel things I've never felt before. He's doing things no one has done for me before.
I should be focusing on staying alive. Instead, I’m falling for a killer.

Rachel Shane - Premature Evacuation
When good girl Mackenzie's high school sweetheart prematurely evacuates their relationship, she returns to Throckmorton University with a foolproof strategy: don’t get into another relationship. Embracing her newfound freedom, she dives headfirst into a no strings attached fling with allergic-to-commitment Corey. But when he shoulders the blame for her mistake, the school rockets him to the top of the Academic Probation list. To save him from expulsion, Mackenzie must find a way to right her wrongs and restore Corey's reputation. All while trying not to fall for him.

Peter Presley - Stand By Your Man: Book 1: Colton and Abby
Colton is a hot bad boy criminal. Abby is a sexy redhead bar owner. What happens when these two get together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment